Things are going well here in DK. Kristian is doing landscaping with a friend during the days, and he is really enjoying it. Plus he has a great tan! He will continue to work there until he starts school in September. Kristian is going to go to school for building engineering, and is excited to get started. During my days I attend Danish classes Mondays thru Thursdays, for about 3 1/2 hours. My classes are right in city center, and I am really enjoying it. I either take my bike or the bus to class, depending on the weather. The culture here is so fun, and it seems that people make more of a point to enjoy their lives here. I walk past King's Garden on the way to and from class each day and their are always hundreds of people in the park partying and having fun, no matter what time of day. There is a lot to do here, and it is all just a bike ride away. We like to go to the beach, into the city, and of course to the bakery and candy store! We are really grateful to be here, and hope it keeps going as well as it has been.
Friday, June 6, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Hi!
You're better than me. I never bought a bike there. I was too afraid that I would fall during the winter. You go girl!
Linz
We'll be there from July 10 to the 30. Do you still remember us?
Hey there! I saw you blog address on Facebook and I just had to check out how things are in a new country for ya! You look so great and happy. I bet you are having the time of your life!!! I just started blogging too....you should check us out....
www.bjandashleychaffin.blogspot.com
Post a Comment