Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A New Addition!


Kristian and I are excited to announce that we are going to have a baby! I am in my 13th week of the pregnancy, and the due date is February 15th. Right now the baby is about three inches long, or about the size of a peach. We are excited to share this experience with our family and friends, and will keep you posted as the belly gets bulging! Here is a pic of the proof, just in case you wanted it, which I am sure you didn't.

4 comments:

Ashley said...

Erin I am soooooo excited for you!!! Have you had your first ultrasound yet? YOu should totally post it! Hopefully your morning sickness is almost over! Can't wait to see those prego belly pics!

J & J said...

Congrats you guys! You'll be the cutest pregnant lady ever!

Jordan said...

I'm so happy for you guys. You'll have to work pretty hard to have a kid that's cuter than ours though ;)

Congrats!

Leonard said...

Hi there Sugar! You look absolutely beautiful. I am so happy for you both, and for me, since i am going to be a grand daddy. Love you both!

Daddyo'