Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Anja Liv's Birthday!

Today, February the 18th 2009, after only 3.5 hours of an all natural child birth Anja Liv Meilsøe was born. She weighed in at 3.45 kg (7.6 lbs)and was 53 cm long (20.8 Inches) she is just the perfect little Girl just like her perfect mother.




11 comments:

cuareapace said...

put up pictures. i'm dying here! :) love you guys...

Ashley said...

I am so happy for you guys!!!!! What a joy this little girl will bring to your lives!!!! I can't believe you did it all natural! you are crazy!!!!! Luv ya!

Audra said...

OH!!! Congratulations!!!That is so exciting! They are a lot of work, but sooo worth it! Hope all is well....she is precious!!

The Beals said...

HEY!! Congrats!! So fun! She is BEAUTIFUL!!

The "O" Clan said...

She is so cute! Hope the recovery is going well and that you are getting spoiled, Erin! You deserve it! Keep the pictures coming!

Adam+Stephanie said...

I just saw the facebook pic.... excited to see even more here!!
She is so beautiful! Can't wait to hear about how her cute personality and the joys of parenthood :) post often!! love you guys
You did it all natural?!?!?
You go girl!!!!!!! It's empowering isn't it :)

Adam+Stephanie said...

BTW- You're beautiful little girl was born on my mom and dad's anniversary :) Tell Pauline for me :)

Heather said...

Congratulations you guys, She is so cute!

Kyle and Melanie said...

Congratulations to you both! I am so excited for you!!! She is adorable! I hope mom and baby are both doing well...

mom said...

mor mor wants more photos of my sweet daughter, kristian and MY GRANDDAUGHTER! PLEASE.
love you and miss you very much. i even wish i could change a diaper and wash dishes. maybe not walk the dog tho! ha.
sending lots of love.
mom cranford

mom said...

PLEASE POST MORE PICTURES OF MY GRANDDAUGHTER! I MISS AND LOVE ALL OF YOU.
TAKE CARE
SENDING
MOR MOR LOVE
MOM