It is crazy how fast the last five weeks have flown by! Kristian and I's mothers were here for three weeks, during which Anja was born, and then my dad and sister were here for another two weeks. And now Anja will be one month old on Wednesday!! Crazy! Well now that I have some free time with all of the fam gone, I thought I would put up some more pics of the last couple weeks.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Time is Flying!!!
Posted by The Meilsoe's at 3:53 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



5 comments:
Crazy how time passes when you are not prego huh?! No more counting down each day!!! Your baby girl is sooo cute! I am so happy for you! Hope all is well and that you are getting some sleep!
Erin! She is so cute! Keep the pictures coming. I love looking at them!
Congratz on the baby, She's is so adorable! Hope all is going well with you guys :) Oh and did I mention I love her name, Anja. It's so cute!
She is sooo sweet! LOVE HER!!
CUTE! I love the sweet faces she makes! I want to meet her. I wonder who she will look like when she gets older.
Post a Comment