I know I need to get some more pics up, but I thought I would go ahead and write a little update on Anja while I have a moment. I can't believe that she is already six and a half weeks old!! I swear she looks bigger every day! She went to the doctor this past Monday and weighed in at 10.5 pounds, and is 57cm long!! Anja has already grown out of some of her cute little outfits, and I must say it kind of makes me sad to put them away. Anja is starting to get into some sort of schedule, and is so much fun! She wakes up around 7:30 in the morning when Kristian goes to school, and is the happiest little girl in the world. She sits there smiling,and making cute little sounds, and then nurses and goes back to sleep with mommy. (Thank heavens! I am not a morning person!!)Her little sounds are soooooo cute. She is making the danish "r" sound, which is freaking me out! Kristian must be brain-washing her! I can also now say that I know what it means to have your heart melt, because every time she smiles mine does!! I can tell that she wants to talk and laugh so bad, but just can't quite get there. It is really cute to see her try though. I am so grateful for our little Anja, and for the happiness that she brings us, and everyone who meets her!! Hopefully she will quit growing soon! That is about it for now, and hopefully I will get some more pics up soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Erin, it seems like you all are doing so well! I am so happy for you. Anja seems like the perfect baby... and you seem like the perfect mom!!! You have such a great family!
Post a Comment