Saturday, June 19, 2010

Anja's First Birthday! (Yes it was in February!)

Ok, so I have REALLY dropped the ball on the blogspot, but I am going to try to make up for lost time. Anja had her 1st birthday on February 21st, and we had so much fun celebrating with her. We woke her up in the morning singing all of the crazy Danish birthday songs, and of course the American one as well, and then we had a nice little breakfast. I made some blueberry whole wheat and oatmeal pancakes, and she really seemed to enjoy them. She actually held the pancakes to her belly after each bite because it felt nice to have a warm pancake on her little bare belly. So cute! We then had some friends for dinner, and Anja had her very own birthday cake (a danish layer cake), which she had fun getting ALL OVER!! It was fun to watch Anja enjoy the spoils of her birthday, and I still can't believe she is 1 year old! We love her so much, and she makes us laugh more each day! We are so lucky to have the best little girl in the world!!









0 comments: