Monday, September 29, 2008

It's a....................GIRL!!!



Today we went to our 20 week ultrasound, and found out that we are having a GIRL!! A healthy girl! We are so excited. We also found out that I am a week behind what we originally thought, so the new due date February 21st. Hope the picture quality isn't too bad!

5 comments:

The "O" Clan said...

Yippee!! Now we can arrange Orion's marriage to your little one! Hee!

Heather said...

Congratulations you guys! That is terrific. I am so happy for you both. I am sure she is going to be a beauty :)

Ashley said...

SWEET!!!!!! I am so incredibly excited for you!!!!! Baby girls are soo fun, and easier to change! At least in my opinion! If she looks even half as gorgeous as you, you are going to have some real trouble on your hands! Now you can come to the PINK side! congrats!

The Beals said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

Natalie said...

Congratulations Erin! That is so exciting! Girls are fun, but pretty expensive so start buying now. :)