Saturday, September 13, 2008

Weekend Randoms and Prego Pics



So here is the belly at 18 weeks and 1 day! Getting bigger, but still hideable by loose clothing. I can now feel the baby lightly kicking, and Kristian has actually had the opportunity to feel it kicking around as well. Within the next two weeks we'll know the sex!

I have been craving pie since we got to Denmark, but they don't make pie in this country! So, I finally had to make one for myself. I made a raspberry/blackberry pie, and I must say it was pretty dang good! I have almost finished it off.

It was such a nice fall weekend, we had to stop and get some danish hotdogs! They have ketchup, 2 kinds of mustard, french fried onions, regular onions, and sweet pickles on top. Pretty tasty! Can you tell I'm pregnant by all of these pictures of food?

2 comments:

Ashley said...

ok, now I see your baby bump!!! You are too cute! I am so excited for you to find out what you are having! My mom ran into one of your sisters a little while back and said they thought you were thought you are going to have a girl! I think us mothers usually know what we r having, I knew Penny was a girl! I am so jealous that you can still fit into your jeans! I am only 11 weeks and I am already wearing the belly band (a great invention that stretches over your normal pants so that you can leave your pants unbuttoned or unzipped!) I think it's because I am carying this one so low this time, it's impossible for me to button my pants! Great job on the pie, you having any strong cravings yet? Right now for me it's slurpees and chicken salad sandwiches! I'm scared to see how big I get by the time I'm 18 weeks!

Ashley said...

Hey, I've got to tell ya, Daniel is living in the same complex as us! BJ took Penny to play on the complex playground and ran into your litle bro! How funny! I guess we will have to keep an eye on him now! Ha ha!