Ok, here is the official 5 month prego pic. Enjoy. Look how much the belly has grown in the last week! Crazy!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
5 Months and Still Pregolicious!
Posted by The Meilsoe's at 2:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Kristian, Erin, Anja, and one on the way!
Ok, here is the official 5 month prego pic. Enjoy. Look how much the belly has grown in the last week! Crazy!
Posted by The Meilsoe's at 2:13 PM
4 comments:
SOOO cute!!! congrats on your lil' gal! luv the belly!
DH-ANGH! your belly is gettin tinda big. i wish i was there watching you grow. haha
Erin! You are too cute! I love yours and your hubby's style! I like how you two dress up when you go out, people always make fun of BJ and I for dressing up! I think you are finally catching up to me with the belly pics! Is it getting uncomfotable yet? can you still sleep well? I will be getting my ultrasound to see what the baby's sex is in the next few weeks! I am sooo excited! You look great! Keep doing a good job growing that baby!
Sooo cute!! Perhaps the cutest pregnant girl ever! Congrats!
Post a Comment