Monday, December 8, 2008

29 Weeks Prego!





I can't believe there is only 10 more weeks to go before we have our little baby girl!! Here are some pictures of the belly at 29 weeks, and a picture of Kristian and I at Thanksgiving. I have been playing with photoshop a little!

3 comments:

The "O" Clan said...

Finally some pictures! You look adorable and I can't believe how fast your pregnancy seems to be going! We miss you guys lots and hope you enjoy Christmas over there!

Ashley said...

oh my goodness! You look great! I love the belly pics! I can't wait until you have your precious baby girl!!!!! Be sure to treasure your restfull nights and your alone time with your hubby now! Before you know it you will be a busy mamma! i can't believe that I am already going to be six months along this week! I swear time is just flying by like crazy!!!

Adam+Stephanie said...

wow.. you are glowingly beautiful :) and all belly... lucky girl! Hope everything is going well over there. Christmas in Denmark is the best! I'm insanely jealous. Love you guys!!! Good luck incubating!