Monday, May 4, 2009

She's Growing!

Here are some pictures of Anja the last few weeks. The one with the blue and white striped outfit is the oldest, and then the one of her sitting in the cute little chair is next. The green outfit is from today, and she looks soooooooooo cute. On Wednesday she will be 11 weeks old!




3 comments:

The "O" Clan said...

I just want to squeeze her!!! I LOVE her!!!

Jan Meilsoe said...

Its my baby!!!! awww i just miss her. i cant wait for you guys to get here with her so i can just inhale the entire time you guys are here. miss you and love ya loads!
-AMY

Ashley DeMille said...

Erin,
I just found your blog. I had heard you had a little baby. She is so cute! Congratulations. I LOVE LOVE LOVE her name! It is so pretty. You'll have to email me so I can send you my blog address!
ashleydemille@gmail.com
~Ashley DeMille (aka Ashley Allen)