We have already posted this pic, but Kristian edited it and it looks soooooo cool I thought I would put it up again. Today is Anja's three month birthday!! She is growing like crazy. Right now she is 13 and a half pounds and 25 inches long! We can get her to do a really short laugh, but we have yet to really get her to giggle. I am sure we will have that accomplished any day now. She is also just starting to be able to hold on to her little toys, and she is soooo fun to play with. Basically, we are having way too much fun with our little Anja!
Monday, May 18, 2009
Too Cute!
Posted by The Meilsoe's at 12:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
She is SOO cute! I can't wait to meet her! I hear you guys are coming here soon!!! Let us know so we can come say hey!
Post a Comment